The success of LEAP Tampa Bay relies heavily on the leadership and collaboration of community volunteers and supporters. We are continually seeking new individuals who have a passion for education, personal or professional development, and communications. If you have an interest in any of these areas and are looking to make an impact in our community, consider one of the following ways you can get involved:
- Volunteer as a leader on a LEAP Tampa Bay workgroup to help plan and implement activities in partnership with other volunteers and organizations.
- Help students with financial aid forms. Get trained to answer questions about the Federal Application for Financial Student Aid (FAFSA) and work at school and community events to help others access money for college. View upcoming training sessions>>
- Train the FAFSA trainers. Present a two-hour session to prepare volunteers who will help families complete the FAFSA application.
- Work at a local school event, coaching students on education or training options
- Mentor students one-on-one at a LEAP 4 College Center
- Make a financial contribution to support LEAP Tampa Bay’s initiatives or the FUSE scholarship. All gifts are tax-deductible.
To learn more about a particular volunteer opportunity, please complete the short form below and a member of our staff will be in touch.