Each year, more than half of the students who would qualify for free federal aid for their education do not complete the required application to receive the funding. Recent research shows that in Florida more than 40,000 students who would have been eligible to receive an average of almost $4,000 in Pell Grants didn’t receive…Read More
- LEAP Tampa Bay Welcomes New Complete Tampa Bay Coach
- COVID and Student Life: What will colleges look like this fall?
- Don’t let “summer melt” you away from college plans
- LEAP Tampa Bay to Help Local Adults Finish Education and Training
- Webinar provides insight into college admission and financial aid changes amidst COVID-19