Complete Tampa Bay can help you return to learn!
Returning to college to complete your education can feel overwhelming, we know. But you don’t have to do it alone. No matter where you are in that journey, local coaches, support and tools are available to help you finish what you started.
Our coach, Matt Smith, will help you understand how to find available education and training options, what financial support may be available, access tutoring and connect you to local college partners that can support your credential completion.
“There is so much to think about when you are going back to school after a significant amount of time. As a Completion Coach, I assist students with reviewing transcripts, past work experience and future goals. I also help locate resources and act as an advocate as students transition back to college to complete their degree or work certification. My goal is to help adult students return to college and ultimately be successful!” – Matt Smith
These services are available FREE to students with prior college or technical training experience. Please complete this brief form to contact a completion coach today, or contact Matt Smith, Msmith@cftampaBay.org.
Complete Tampa Bay In the News
- St. Petersburg College News – Adult Learners Receive Free Tutoring at SPC
- 83 Degrees – Want to finish your college degree? Expanding Complete Tampa Bay initiative can help
- Fox 13 Tampa Bay – Free bay area program helps adults finish college degrees
- WFTS-TV ABC Action News – New program aims to help people with college credits finish what they’ve started
- The Suncoast News – A few credits away from a degree? New program set to help