DID YOU KNOW?
- About 4 out of 5 students in Florida use some combination of federal, state, institution-based aid to pay for college
- The way to access financial aid is by completing the FAFSA
- The maximum Pell Grant — the primary source of federal aid for low-income college students — is currently $6,345 for the 2020-21 school year and is scheduled to increase by $150, to $6,495, for 2021-22.
DID YOU KNOW that students who complete the FAFSA are more likely to:
- enroll in higher education
- persist in their college coursework
- obtain a degree
FAFSA VIDEO RESOURCES:
Completing the FAFSA is the best way to make college more affordable.
College is MORE affordable than you think!
Worried about paying for college? You’re not alone.
Top 5 reasons to complete the FAFSA.
Video tutorial for filling out the FAFSA.
Who is my parent when completing the FAFSA?
Visit the FCAN Cash for College website for more information.
CASH FOR COLLEGE DASHBOARD – Check on your school to see who has completed the FAFSA!
OTHER FAFSA RESOURCES:
All your FAFSA questions answered at the official FAFSA help center.