Legislation that would simplify the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is on the way to President Trump for signature, according to the National College Access Network. On Tuesday, the House of Representatives passed the FUTURE Act (H.B. 5363), which if enacted would reduce the number of questions on the FAFSA by 20%. The…Read More
- LEAP Tampa Bay Welcomes New Complete Tampa Bay Coach
- COVID and Student Life: What will colleges look like this fall?
- Don’t let “summer melt” you away from college plans
- LEAP Tampa Bay to Help Local Adults Finish Education and Training
- Webinar provides insight into college admission and financial aid changes amidst COVID-19