One of LEAP Tampa Bay partners, Junior Achievement (JA) of Tampa Bay, is providing much needed resources for students during the COVID-19 pandemic. JA is offering free online learning resources for students, teachers, parents and guardians. Students from K-12 can explore career choices, create resumes, gain critical thinking skills and learn appropriate workplace behavior. JA…Read More
- LEAP Tampa Bay Welcomes New Complete Tampa Bay Coach
- COVID and Student Life: What will colleges look like this fall?
- Don’t let “summer melt” you away from college plans
- LEAP Tampa Bay to Help Local Adults Finish Education and Training
- Webinar provides insight into college admission and financial aid changes amidst COVID-19