The Helios Education Foundation announced today that it is investing $1.3 million dollars for the establishment of college and career centers throughout Pinellas County, in partnership with the Pinellas Education Foundation, Pinellas County Schools, LEAP Tampa Bay College Access Network, and the Richard O. Jacobson Foundation. “Helios’ funding support is an investment in each student’s…Read More
- LEAP Tampa Bay Welcomes New Complete Tampa Bay Coach
- COVID and Student Life: What will colleges look like this fall?
- Don’t let “summer melt” you away from college plans
- LEAP Tampa Bay to Help Local Adults Finish Education and Training
- Webinar provides insight into college admission and financial aid changes amidst COVID-19