LEAP Tampa Bay partner, Helios Education Foundation, announced today that it will partner with Take Stock in Children to support postsecondary students affected by COVID-19. Named the Florida COVID-19 Student Support Initiative, it will encourage students’ retention, persistence, and success in completing their postsecondary degree, despite the uncertain climate surrounding the global pandemic. These students,…Read More
- LEAP Tampa Bay Welcomes New Complete Tampa Bay Coach
- COVID and Student Life: What will colleges look like this fall?
- Don’t let “summer melt” you away from college plans
- LEAP Tampa Bay to Help Local Adults Finish Education and Training
- Webinar provides insight into college admission and financial aid changes amidst COVID-19